Field of application
Continuous Level Transmitter for
- Level Measurement in Bulk Solids and Liquids
- Interface Measurement in Liquids
Probes are available with threaded process connections
from ¾" and flanges from DN40 (1½").
Rope probes, above all for measurement in bulk solids, measuring range up to 35 m.
Rod probes, above all for liquids.
Coax probes, for liquids.
Simple, menu-guided onsite operation with four-line plain text display.
Onsite envelope curve on the display for easy diagnosis.
Easy remote operation, diagnosis and measuring point documentation with the free operating program supplied.
Optional remote display and operation.
With coax probes the measurement is independent of internals in the tank and of the installation in the nozzle.
Probe rod and probe rope can be replaced/shortened.
Approvals: ATEX, FM, CSA, TIIS, NEPSI, IECEx.
Field of application
Continuous level measurement of powdery to granular
bulk solids e.g. plastic granulate and liquids.
- Measurement independent of density or bulk weight, conductivity, dielectric constant, temperature and dust e.g. during pneumatic filling.
- Measurement is also possible in the event of foam or if the surface is very turbulent.
The HART with 4 to 20 mA analog, PROFIBUS PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus protocols are available for system integration.
Application in safety related systems (overspill protection) with requirements for functional safety up to SIL 2 in accordance with IEC 61508/IEC 61511-1.
Continuous measurement of interfaces between two liquids with very different dielectric constants, such as in the case of oil and water for example.
- Measurement independent of density, conductivity and temperature.
- Electronics version for the simultaneous measurement of the level of interfaces and the total level in liquids. The HART with 4 to 20 mA analog protocol is available for system integration.
- Special version for the measurement of the level of interfaces at a constant total level. The PROFIBUS PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus protocols are available for system integration.
Endress+Hauser works to a defined standard production time (from order entry to goods issue) depending on the variant of the Levelflex M FMP40.
Production times can be confirmed via your contact person or via the online shop.
Endress+Hauser will ship your order direct to your delivery address. In certain cases express or emergency shipments can be made on request.
Track & Trace:
Check your order status online using your reference number or the Endress+Hauser order confirmation number.
Spare Parts Logistics:
Spare parts are handled as standard products with a short standard delivery time. On request we deliver on shortest possible delivery time (extra charge).
Download the Technical Information
|Print this page||Recommend this page||Bookmark this page|