Field of application
Dual input temperature field transmitter with HART®, FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ or PROFIBUS® PA protocol
- High reliability in harsh industrial environments due to dual compartment housing and compact, fully potted electronics
- Backlit display with large measured value, bargraph and status condition indication
- Ability to display measured values other devices (FOUNDATION Fieldbus™: up to 5; PROFIBUS® PA: 1)
- Dual sensor input capability, e.g. 2 Pt100 3-wire or 1 Pt100 4-wire and thermocouple
- Diagnostics information according to NAMUR NE107
- Reliable operation due to sensor monitoring: breakdown information, sensor backup, drift alarm and corrosion detection
- High measuring point accuracy due to sensor transmitter matching
- Operation voltage monitoring for high measurement reliability (HART®)
- Mathematic functions for differential and average temperature add flexibility to the measurement
- FISCO/FNICO compliant according to IEC 60079-27
- International approvals guarantee safe operation in hazardous area: FM, CSA (IS, NI, XP and DIP) and ATEX (Ex ia, Ex nA nL, Ex d and dust-Ex)
- Galvanic isolation 2 kV (sensor input to the output)
Field of application
- Universal input usable for resistance thermometer (RTD), thermocouple (TC), resistance thermometer (Ω), voltage transmitters (mV)
- HART® protocol for converting various input signals to a scalable 4... 20 mA analog output signal. Operating the transmitter using handheld terminals Field Xpert SFX100, DXR275/375/475 or remotely via PC
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ ITK 5.2.0
- PROFIBUS® PA Profile 3.02
- Optional: stainless steel housing for hygienic or Ex d application
Endress+Hauser works to a defined standard production time (from order entry to goods issue) depending on the variant of the iTEMP TMT162.
Production times can be confirmed via your contact person or via the online shop.
Endress+Hauser will ship your order direct to your delivery address. In certain cases express or emergency shipments can be made on request.
Track & Trace:
Check your order status online using your reference number or the Endress+Hauser order confirmation number.
Spare Parts Logistics:
Spare parts are handled as standard products with a short standard delivery time. On request we deliver on shortest possible delivery time (extra charge).
Download the Technical Information
|Print this page||Recommend this page||Bookmark this page|